Well, here are the grand pictures. He did a great job hiding nerves, huh? It's not at all completely obvious that absolute fear is overtaking him :o)
Saturday, August 22, 2009
First Day of School!!
So, I know we already kinda did the whole "First Day of Kindergarten" with Andersin, since he went to summer school, but here are his real first day of school pics! I thought fall would go smoother since we went through all that drama in June, but good heavens...I'm not even going to start down that road. Three months ago I could see myself saying "Could it get any worse?" I answer myself, "Yes, it could...and it does." Luckily, I am happy to say that one month into the school year we are finally in a good place with Kindergarten and Andersin loves going now and is doing really well. He actually came home the other day and told me that he got in trouble in music class for talking and laughing with his friend; I put on my "Andersin, I'm dissapointed; you know better than that" face, but secretly I was like "Hooray!! You were talking!? even better laughing!? and you have a friend!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment