We went with Amie and Lia to this fun inflatable bounce house place. My kids loved it, and loved the rare one-on-one time with Amie.
When Amy got back from her trip we grabbed Madison and Preston and went to this amazing aquarium in Atlanta. I'd never been anywhere like it and my kids were in awe. Lance sure missed out!
We went and saw a 3D film in the aquarium---it was spectacular! I really don't know if I've ever experienced a movie in that way. They sprayed water on you at certain parts in the movie, blew air on you, and I swear something touched my neck at one part! My favorite part of the day!
After a fantastic week with Lance's family (but a really hard, sad week being away from him) Lance came back and we went to go see Madison and Preston qualify for their belt (black or brown..i think). Afterwards we got ice cream!
The next day we piled up everyone (minus Amy, who was preparing for her first week of seminary!) and met Curt at the lake!

We rented a boat and he brought his jetskiis--so fun!


The next day we piled up everyone (minus Amy, who was preparing for her first week of seminary!) and met Curt at the lake!
We rented a boat and he brought his jetskiis--so fun!
We stayed out on the lake most of the day, and when we got back everyone was tired! But, the party wasn't over yet! We got sitters for all the kids and the adults all went to dinner and a movie. There were so many highlights of the trip, but this had to rank in the top two. I wish I would have gotten a picture of all of us out there together; it was so nice to sit and talk without being on kid-duty.
No comments:
Post a Comment