Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Random happenings

Here are just some random pics of life:

Laycie is obviously worn out is her little craft apron--it's apparently exhausting being so creative.This was funny because it wasn't that Masen was being naughty--he actually had no idea he had drawn on his face. He looked confused when I walked in and started getting him in trouble. I took him to the mirror and his eyes grew huge in shock of what his saw--then he was embarrased. It was pretty cute.


This picture is the product of many hopes and wishes. I'll admit that Masen has never been Laycie's biggest fan. They get along pretty well, but for some reason Masen has always had issues with Laycie and made it known that he liked Andersin more. It's been sad. But, lately he and Laycie have turned into the best of friends and it does my heart good :o)

No comments: