Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Georgia Trip

We drove the 14 hours down to Georgia the week after Thanksgiving to visit Lance's family. His mom, Robin, and brothers & sister live down there so we saw everyone on that side. It was soo fun! Bryce and Amy were so sweet to host us -- even with Amy being 9 months pregnant! The kids had a great time with their 9 cousins, and Lance was able to get a lot of 'guy time' in with his bros. Although I haven't spent too much time with that part of Lance's family, when I'm with them I always feel like we've been best friends for years. They are so fun and welcoming. I just love them!! Like always, here are a bunch of pics to give you an idea of how great it was:








It's kind of a creepy picture, but I got Andersin a little Light Bright to play with in the car after dark. I use to love those!




Masen and Lia are just 6 weeks apart--they're bound to be best buds.






Bath time fun with Faith




Lance was in heaven with Curt's sweet video game set up. He had EVERYTHING a guy could want in his basement. They played video games on his inch flat screen every chance they could get.



You can probably guess who won and who lost







Lance was getting jacked up in DC Comics vs Mortal Combat




Rockin out to Rock Band: World Tour--I was shocked at how fun it was!



Even the kids were diggin' it!




We love Granny Robin!




On the way home we stopped and got pizza; I turned around to see Andersin sitting in Masen's carseat. Somehow he was comfortable.



But not so comfortable in this pic of him asleep in the car.













1 comment:

Granny Robin said...

Oh my gosh! What great pics!!! I miss y'all sooooo much!!!! It was so good to see y'all. I'm really glad that Lance got some bro time. I love the expressions you caught on all of their faces during that final face-off. I won't ever forget the Joker dance. Let's not make it so long between visits next time, ok?