Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Thursday, December 25, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! We had a great day; very relaxing a low key. It just keeps getting more and more fun the older our kids get. Since our kids are notorious for coming out their rooms like a thousand times a night with all the random excuses kids come up with, we reminded them that Santa said good girls and boys stay in their rooms and don't bother Mommy and Daddy (unless it's an emergency). Anyways, I was curious how early they'd come wake us up to open presents, but ended up going to get them up at 7:30 a.m. They were wide awake in their beds, apparently not wanting to upset Santa on Christmas morning by getting out of bed. Andersin was quick to remind us the he was still being a good boy and staying in his bed.

Santa did come! He apparently thought our kids were angels because they got more than they needed (but not more than they deserved...I've got such good kids!)


Making breakfast--sportin' my new ipod armband. Our big Christmas breakfast was plentiful!...Mmmm...sausage gravy w/biscuits, bacon, eggs, orange sweet rolls, grapefruit, chocolate milk, O.J.....yum yum!
Laycie getting use out of their dress-up box.

Building with magnets--a big hit!

Laycie "curling" my hair with her new (well, new to her) beauty shop tools.


Even Masen enjoyed his toys.



Everyone was exhausted by the end of the day!

2 comments:

The Parents said...

That looks AWESOME!!! Oh what fun you all must have had! I'm glad to see Masen fit into his Christmas outfit. Happy New Year, Love to all, Nana, Papa & Dan

Danielle said...

Hey Caetie! Good to hear from you! Christmas looks happy; I can't believe how big your kids are! I remember when Andersin was born, and now you have three!! I loved the Christmas bears and 12 days of Christmas your mom did. That was cool of her.
Oh, I'm the only "blogger" in my family, but I'm sure the rest of them will get around to it eventually.
Remind me of your last name? I know I should know it...but I don't. Anyway, fun to "see" you!