A storybook journey doesn't have to be perfect....but you don't get much closer than this!
We definitely need an updated family picture for our brag table at the front door. These look very nice!Love to all, Mary, Mom
Oh wow!!!! These turned out fantastic!!!! They're totally awesome! Send me some so I can print them out for the office, ok? I want a camera!!!Love and miss y'all!Madre
Hey, you guys look great! I really did enjoy that shoot! It went so fast! You're such an adorable family and we miss you already! When did you say you're moving down here?Amy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We definitely need an updated family picture for our brag table at the front door. These look very nice!
Love to all, Mary, Mom
Oh wow!!!! These turned out fantastic!!!! They're totally awesome! Send me some so I can print them out for the office, ok? I want a camera!!!
Love and miss y'all!
Madre
Hey, you guys look great! I really did enjoy that shoot! It went so fast! You're such an adorable family and we miss you already! When did you say you're moving down here?
Amy
Post a Comment