I woke up to the sound of Laycie already throwing a fit about something--always a great way to start the day. After calmly trying to work with her (to no avail), I had to give her an ultimatum: either she shapes up or have a punishment. That didn't seem to phase her and the fit continued. Andersin quickly spoke up; "Mom, don't worry about her punishment; I'll take care of it. I know exactly what her punishment should be." Always intrigued by him, I said okay. He went downstairs for a few minutes, then told me her punishment was ready. I got Laycie dressed and told her to come down for breakfast (and some mystery punishment). Andersin walked Laycie over to the table and showed her this.
"Laycie," he explained "this is your punishment; you have to eat all the 'yucky things' with only ONE marshmallow!"
Apparently Andersin's personal Hell would be a life of eating just the healthy oats (a.k.a yucky things) in Lucky Charms. ...I wonder if he'll be sad when he realizes that Heaven isn't just a land of clover-shaped marshmallows...
9 comments:
LOL!!! What a cute kiddo! Amazing, the magnitude that they give to the most unexpected things!!! ;-)
I'm with Andersin! I only like the marshmellows too!
We could not stop laughing! He is so funny. I wish Acadia was that creative with Trey.
What, heaven isn't a place filled with clover shaped marshmallows?
That is seriously hilarious! Ha Ha Ha....
HAHAHA! He is so funny...did it work?
This is priceless! Hilarious!
Oh, Andersin, you make my sides hurt from laughing! What an excellent punishment, I'll have to use that one myself! So, Caetie, now that you know his weakness, are you going to pull that same punishment on Andersin now?
Amy
P.S. I showed this to Nathan and he just died laughing!
Post a Comment