Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All Grown Up

Yesterday I looked at Laycie and realized, "Oh my heck, she is getting so old!" It was like she aged years over night! She is thinning out and looking like a beautiful girl, instead of just a little kid. Doesn't she look grown up?!

Okay, so I'll have to admit that sometimes I roll my eyes when people will blog multiple pictures of like the exact same thing. I think to myself "we got the idea with the first one, they all look pretty much the same anyways". But...I'm going to do that now. She's just too cute!!



3 comments:

The Parents said...

Awwww!!! She is all grown up. Her cute hair, layered shirt with beaded necklace and cute jeans. And look at those dimples. What's not to love!!!
Nana

Grandma Lois said...

She is so cute!! They do grow up so fast!! I sure do love you and your little family. Grandma Lois

J.Frey said...

She really is so beautiful! She is going to be breaking hearts...just like you were at Ricks:) (Oh, I mean BYU-Idaho.)