Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!! So, we actually celebrated Thanksgiving on Friday this year because Lance worked a 24 hour shift at the hospital on Thursday. It didn't bother me, as long as there was plenty of food the day didn't matter. Also, I got to spend the day with Lance's mom, Robin! She flew in from Georgia and spend a few days with us. Such a fun-filled holiday!


We had such a yummy Thanksgiving dinner--well, actually lunch. We eat Thanksgiving at 1:00pm. I love cooking and getting to eat all the things I don't normally get to eat!
We went to the mall and let the kids play on the little playland there and look at their Christmas tree/decorations. It was fun to get out and see all the shoppers!



Robin does this thing where she'll bounce the kids on her legs and sing this 'Ride the horsey' song--my kids eat it up! I can't do it quite like she can, which has made for some very dissapointed kids since she's been gone.

While Lance was on call we just prepped all the food and had a great time visiting.


We just love it when Granny comes to visit! Thanks Mom for making the trip to see us!

1 comment:

Granny Robin said...

Absolutely LOVED it!!!! Thaank you for a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll be missing y'all for Christmas. Wish you could be here.