Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Date nights!

We have tried to start doing dates with our kids every month. One month it will be mom/daughter and daddy/son; then the next we'll swap and do mom/son and daddy/daughter. Here are some pics of our latest. The girls' usually involves dinner & window shopping and the boys' usually involves pizza & arcades. I absolutely love it! Last month Andersin and I went out for icecream and it was one of the best dates I've ever been on (don't tell Lance ;o) )

(Lance thinks he's tough)



Then Lance had a special Daddy date with both of them during his week off when Toy Story 1 & 2 ran in the 3-D theatre. It made for a loooong movie, so Laycie didn't quite last threw it all--mostly because her glasses kept falling off and 3-D movies are unwatchable without them. But, the loved what they saw! I still remember my Daddy-daughter nights as a kid and I'm sure so will they.


1 comment:

Grandma Lois said...

That is such a great idea!! I am sure the kids loved it and the parents more so. Love you, Grandma Lois