Laycie was set on being a princess for weeks, then at the last moment she changed her mind to a pumpkin. I'm not too big fan of being a pumpkin for Halloween. It spurs from my childhood where we only had a handful of costumes that all 7 of us kids had to rotate. Everyone was a pumpkin when they were 2, 3, and 4 years old. Then I was a gypsy for the next 5 years....ah, the life of being poor :o) Anyways, Andersin was a very convincing pirate and we had a great night Trick-or-treating!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Laycie was set on being a princess for weeks, then at the last moment she changed her mind to a pumpkin. I'm not too big fan of being a pumpkin for Halloween. It spurs from my childhood where we only had a handful of costumes that all 7 of us kids had to rotate. Everyone was a pumpkin when they were 2, 3, and 4 years old. Then I was a gypsy for the next 5 years....ah, the life of being poor :o) Anyways, Andersin was a very convincing pirate and we had a great night Trick-or-treating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What cute costumes!!! I'm so glad you are posting again. I thought I was the only one left blogging. I know I have said this before but really it is the only way I ever get pictures from anyone on what is going on in their lives. Keep on blogging!
We love you all, Mom, Mary, Nana
I second the Parents!!! Love you, Grandma Lois
Lance where did you get the James Worthy jersey. That is retro bro.
Caetie, you crack me up with the story about being a pumpkin and then a gypsy. Good post.
Bryce
Post a Comment