Yeah, I'm not quite sure what my face is doing. But my kids are cute!
Aw, the cow bells. It was just so sad that those kinds of 'instruments' can't be at our house. I sure love how loud and audible they are...from miles away...not at all annoying
They had an auditorium where you could watch a movie about where milk comes from and how it gets to our tables--my kids didn't make it through all of it. But, they loved 'milking' a 'cow' (plastic cow, rubber utters...)
They had a cool--but random--Native American exhibit.
.

Feeding the goats went much better this time for Laycie--Lance even got a kick out of it. And, no, Andersin's picture is not a mistake. He's closing his eyes on purpose. The goats sleep standing up and he thought it was so funny. He's doing an impression.
Feeding the goats went much better this time for Laycie--Lance even got a kick out of it. And, no, Andersin's picture is not a mistake. He's closing his eyes on purpose. The goats sleep standing up and he thought it was so funny. He's doing an impression.
The baby goats completely mauled poor Masen. They were as big as he was! Plus, I think he thought that was his bottle and he got a little upset at them. I had to jump in the crowd and rescue him.

The scenery was so perfect to take pictures in. I wish that I knew more about photography so I could take some cute pictures of my kids. I did my best, some of them turned out better than others :o)
Laycie is always stellar on a good photo:
Andersin is in a non-normal-smile-stage. I guess we all go through it.
Now Masen. Won't smile on command---but isn't this just a thousand times better!:
2 comments:
This is such a great blog with so many pictures! How do you get that many pix on a single blog? Mine only lets me do like 5-6. So good to see you blogging again. Mom, Mary
That looks like such a fun place! Glad you were able to go with Lance.
Post a Comment