Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My manly handyman!

So, ever since my dad and Lance built the swingset, Lance has turned into quite the handyman. He pulls out his tools and can build all sorts of things. You haven't even seen the arcade he built (we are still working on that blog), but it's amazing. He easily put together the new (garage sale) bunkbeds we found (for $30--with mattress!)
He also built us a set of 8 Washer games. You've probably never played it before. We played it at our neighbors once when they had a little shin-dig and it was so much fun! It's great when you have a large number of people over, so hopefully we'll be throwing some big parties with them. Come and over and try it out!


Still not impressed? Well, take a look a this. He hand-made me a bench swing for our swingset!! Ours was from our previous swingset, and was completley falling apart. It only took him a couple of days working on it on and off.





He's handsome AND handy--aren't I lucky??!!!

3 comments:

Granny Robin said...

I am TOTALLY impressed!

The Wynn Family said...

Wow Cuz! That is impressive!

Dave said...

I don't think I could even put a swing like that together if I bought the pieces in a set from IKEA, much less actually measure and cut the pieces.

I never won a pinewood derby race. NOT ONCE!!!