Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mrs. Masen

Masen has this unhealthy obsession with wearing necklaces. He paired it up with a Tinkerbell purse and, sadly, was the happiest little boy ever...



Wearing this fierce combo apparently brings out Masen's modeling side--check out this intense pose!
P.S The title is a little funny because Andersin's Kindergarten teacher is actually named Mrs. Mason...

4 comments:

Chantel said...

That is ONE cute kid!! I love the combo :)

Rapp Family said...

So cute!! Brady has a tendency to go after Mia's purses and jewelry too. He also loves to push her pink baby stroller, which is not so cute according to Chris =) I can't believe Mason is walking. I guess I just assumed that he stayed the same size since we left =) Your kids are adorable. I loved the wonderscope pictures. We went there once for a birthday and my kids loved it. Glad you guys are having fun and they all look so happy. We miss you guys. Take care

J.Frey said...

Love it! He is so stinkin' cute!! Charlie used to have an obsession with playing with Anna's dolls. It took Tanner a while to convince him that football was better. But Charlie was a lot older than Mason is when he went through that phase.

Granny Robin said...

These are gonna be great to show in a collage shown at his wedding reception. You might want to put em in a vault somewhere when he becomes a teenager and then spring them on him during a Family Home Evening with his finacee. BTW, I'm invited to that one. LOL

I cannot WAIT to hug on that little dude and show the kids their new and improved Granny Robin! We are going to have the BEST TIME EVER!