Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

We were suppose to have Jeff & Mary come out to our home for Thanksgiving this year--but an awful storm out west ruined our plans :o( So, we spent Thanksgiving here by ourselves, which is always nice too. We did the annual 'putting up of the Christmas tree' with the kids--this year with our new white tree. It looks really beautiful.





I have still just been unbelievably sick, but have been able to capitalize on the few hours over the past couple days that I've been feeling okay and was able to put together a Thanksgiving dinner. It probably was a good thing we didn't have company--it wasn't anything impressive this year! Lance also ended up being called into the hospital a ridiculous amount of times over his 'break'. He leaves on Sunday to go to Georgia to work again, this time without us (I didn't think I could make the drive!)--we miss him already!

1 comment:

Comstock Family said...

O, what a cute pregnant belly!