Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Monday, January 9, 2012

My OLD hubby had another birthday!

It’s so interesting to see Lance getting older and older; while I stay young Smile I could not rub in enough today how he’s well into his 30s, while I’m still in my 20s. I will continue to rub it in…for the next 5 months. We had a super low-key birthday; I almost felt bad that we didn’t do more for him, but I’ve been frantically packing and getting ready for our trip tomorrow  to Disney World (shhh…it’s a secret to the kids). We did our best and I hope he felt special because we sure think he is!

Jan 2012 004                   Jan 2012 006       Jan 2012 007

We are currently installing surround sound in our basement, so that was his main birthday present. We got him an electronic remote finder for our TV and Bluray remotes—we’re always losing them! We ate cake and made his favorite dinner—homemade buffalo chicken pizza, mmmm. 

                                                Jan 2012 009   Jan 2012 012

1 comment:

Court and Britt said...

wahoo, glad to see an update! And Happy Birthday to lance!! Don't feel bad, I was a year behind on blogging too and it is my new years resolution as well :)