Lance has always been into wrestling—way back from the Hulk Hogan/Sting days. He occasionally will turn on Monday Night Raw and watch a little (until he’s seen enough of my eye-rolling), and lately he’s been letting Andersin stay up and watch it too. I appreciate the fact that it’s much more PG than in the past decade—I would never let it slide with scantily-clad women waltzing around the ring. They’ve made it much more family friendly these days. Anyways, our friend Trent can appreciate a good throw-down too, so they all got tickets and went to see it here at the KC Sprint center. This is their second time going and had a blast! Andersin loves the guys-night-out (and getting to stay up until 11pm) and Lance always loves spending time with his bro and watching a good cage match . As for Laycie and I; we’d rather sit at home and paint our nails!
I don’t know how convincing these ‘tough guy’ pictures are with the big smiles on their faces!
1 comment:
I love it! Why would you stay home and paint your nails when you could go and have all that fun???
Post a Comment