So, I’m mostly writing this post to be able to use as black-male when Andersin’s a teenager! hehe…
I told Laycie yesterday that I really loved her outfit (she has such a good sense of fashion), so she asked if I could take a picture of her. I was on the couch—dealing with strep throat again!—and told her that if she grabbed the camera I would snap a few shots. Here they are:
Apparently Andersin had been watching the whole time from the table while he was doing his homework. He came into the living room—very seriously—and said to Laycie, “No, no Laycie. That’s not how you pose!” I don’t know if it was Laycie’s lackluster pose choices or light-mindedness with her photo shoot, but Andersin was genuinely disappointed. Not only that…(this is where it got good)..he wanted to show her how a ‘real’ model poses. Now mind you, he is taking this VERY seriously:
I was dying inside, but I pretended to take it very seriously too; throwing in plenty of, ‘Now that’s a good one.’ ‘Oh, now I see how it’s done.’ ‘Hmm, very creative.” I especially loved how he even curled his fingers in just the right way in that last picture. Once his job was done he walked back to the table, keeping a straight face, and continued on. Oh how Tyra would be proud of him!!
3 comments:
way cute! haha. Does Laycie really dress herself? I'm impressed. She is so adorable!
We miss that kid!! That is a mini Lance Carter for you :) Doesn't Lance have that same pose when modeling is clothes for you?
Wow...he's definitely got skills! Curtis never showed us how things were done...she's a lucky girl!
Post a Comment