Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

IMG_2219

Doesn’t this booty just bring in the Valentine’s Spirit!!!???  Oh, I just want to squish that toosh! The day started out great when Laycie came into my room and woke my up by telling me there were surprises on the table! I raced downstairs like a kid on Christmas and saw that my sweet husband had gotten us all little gifts.

IMG_2174 IMG_2175

He got the boys a bunch of dodgeballs—that they love—and Laycie some chocolates and bubbles. For me he got some Ferro Rocher chocolates (my FAVORITE), a cute balloon, and a note saying he’d bring home dinner! What a sweet guy! I am so lucky. Here’s another reason why I’m so lucky:

IMG_2221                              IMG_2235

Happy Valentines Day from all of us!

1 comment:

Chantel said...

That sweet tooshie made my day :) BELIEVE ME, I needed it! It looks like your little lady is getting some hair as well.