Well, the past week or so Masen's face has looked something like this:
Any other mom would probably just throw some lotion on it and think nothing of it; but me? I'm freaking out because this is sooo similar to what Laycie's face would look like before we found out she was very allergic to all milk, egg, and peanut products. I do not want to have to go through that with Masen too--what a nightmare it was! For the first couple years of her life she could barely eat anything and I was constantly on edge checking every ingredient everywhere we went. She was just about this old when we discovered it. We'll take him in to the doctor on Tues to see what happens--wish me luck!
3 comments:
The happy thing is you already know how to deal with it AND since you're already makin special stuff for Laycie it won't be too much extra work! But I hope it's eczema.
Yes that surely looks like ....
I was afraid to say it...
Maybe you should start treating it like he does have it and see what happens. I can't tell you enough how glad we are that you are bloggin again. YEAH
Love ya lots, Mom, Mary
Good luck!! My little Grant has eczema, and when it gets bad it looks very similar (however, I know food allergies and eczema got hand in hand. If I have too much dairy my eczema breaks out horribly!) One thing that has helped with Grant is washing all of our clothes in 'ALL Free and Clear' (I'm sure any 'free and clear' type of detergent might work). Good luck. I hope it's not food allergies.
Post a Comment