Okay, so our big family plans kind of fell through today, so we ended up just going to McDonalds Playland for dinner. Wha-hoo. We tried to make it special by letting them get a Happy Meal. I think it was only the second time in their lives they've ever had one. Who wants to spend $3.39 for like 4 ounces of food? Not me. The big event today was actually Andersin and Masen's doctors appts. Just for the record, having infant immunizations is aweful but nothing compared to 5-year old kindergarden booster shots! Poor Andersin. He's not my toughest kid and he sure did not enjoy 5 shots in him. His stats were pretty average 50th% for weight and 40th% height.
So, the big news on Masen is.........Eczema!!!! Hooray! No food allergies! Just some cream for his face--how easy is that?! Warm, soap-free baths seem to help so he's been livin it up in our kitchen sink-which by the way is like the most perfect place for his baths, I just love it. We got the cutest classic video of him splasing in the water. If I ever figure out how to get my movie program downloaded on Vista I'll upload it for you all; till then here are some pics.


4 comments:
Geez, what a relief! so glad it was that, but that can be such a pain too. I had not looked at the dates on your blogs til tonight and I was like, "wait a minute"! I'm just so glad your bloggin' again.
Mom, Mary
Hey! Glad it didn't end up being allergies. The swingset looks really good and sounds like you guys are having fun. I've been trying to be better at updating our blog. Check it out!
Oh, good!!! I saw this article on diluted bleach-water baths to relieve eczema, too, a while ago - make your own pool water sort of thing. And pool water works for Kiddo! ;-) Have fun, and hope poor Masen's eczema eases up on both of you!
Those pictures in the sink were adorable. The sink is always so easy but who actually has an empty sink? Mine is always filled with dishes!! You are just a better mommy!
Post a Comment