This time my Dad brought my brother Curtis out to help finish up the swingset--thanks bro! They both worked super hard and we cannot thank them enough for coming out. My dad is superman. Really. Lance had to work while they were here, but he's put at least a million hours into that thing and it's sure paid off. He's become so handy with tools because of this whole thing and I'm so proud of him! Well, enough talk. I'm sure you're all just anxious to see pics. This is how it looked when it was all finished:
Then, (fast forwarding to May 2nd) we decided to border it off, put a tarp down and put mulch in it. Mowing around that thing and weed-whacking every post and slide was a nightmare! It was a big ordeal in and of it's own, but it will be much easier to maintain.
Thanks again to my incredible dad who worked his tail off in producing this! We absolutely love it! Now, we can never move. :o)
12 comments:
That is amazing. Really I would love to be a kid and play on that. Good job lance.
Holy play park, Batman!!! That is AMAZING!!! It'll take days for the kids to just explore everything! How wonderful! :-) And that mulch is a GREAT idea - I'd never thought about the weed-whacking, LOL!!! Enjoy! :-)
Oh my goodness, you guys should charge admission into your backyard! That is amazing! Glad its alllll done!
That is AMAZING!!! It is better than any city park around here! My kids will be so jealous!!
AWESOME PLAYGROUND! I can't wait to come out and play with the kids. lance you have become quite the carpenter.
Love Dad
Wow! That is great! I might have to borrow your dad sometime. Haha! Although I do believe that would take up my entire backyard. Thats ok though, who needs room for a garden anyway...or even a place to sit. lol Looks awesome guys!
I can't believe how amazing that thing is. I showed it to everyone in my office. They were all jealous. It is going to be sweet to come out and play on it. The mulch makes it look super professional. Bryce
That is sweet guys!! It does look amazing!! Have fun playing!
Wow Caetie it looks great. I can see it every morning when I come home from work and it looks super fun. Your kids will never want to come in.
That is so awesome!!! You could seriously start charging admission for the neighborhood kids to come and play! Wow!!!
Nice building, builder.
Holy Cow! Looks like so much fun, no need to go to the park ever again.
Post a Comment