Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Staycation Day 3

While Andersin was at preschool I took Laycie to her first official haircut (one that wasn't done at Salon Mom's Bathroom).
Didn't it turn out super cute?!



We then took the family to Fun Run. Lance had never been, and he jumped right in!

Masen was not diggin' on the slides


What a cutie! Masen looks pretty good too... :o)

I thought these pics turned out kind of cool with the back light.


Masen loved this bouncy horse--Grandpa Carter would have been proud with how well he was riding it!

1 comment:

The Parents said...

Awww, she looks so cute! Great pix of the whole family. I must say Caetie, you are soooo skinny! Of course running after all those kids helps one to stay in shape, Eh.
Mom, Mary