A storybook journey doesn't have to be perfect....but you don't get much closer than this!
Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey
Thursday, April 23, 2009
My boys
I pulled out Masen's next size up in clothes and realized he and Andersin had matching outfits!! (I remember I bought them 4 years ago on clearance for $1--the whole outfit. Man, I love a good deal!)
You have to love a good deal! Well this is Micah got you post on our blog. We are here in Erie PA for Andy's School. 2 more years then we are done yah! So if you have any fun thing to do in Cleveland let us know and we will have to hit them up.
4 comments:
Man Kate, you always get a good deal! Cutie, cutie, boys! They could almost do a doublemint commercial!
Amy
Love your boys... they are sooo cute.
so cute!! miss you guys!!
You have to love a good deal! Well this is Micah got you post on our blog. We are here in Erie PA for Andy's School. 2 more years then we are done yah! So if you have any fun thing to do in Cleveland let us know and we will have to hit them up.
Micah
Post a Comment