Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Friday, April 3, 2009

Staycation Day 5

I took the kids to see a movie--yes, a real movie in a theatre! They had never been to one, so it was a real treat. We went to see Monsters vs. Aliens---in 3-D! The kids loved it! Heck, I loved it! Andersin was dodging things from the screen and kept whispering--"It's coming right towards me!!"

Don't they look rad with their 3D glasses? Don't mind Laycie's foot attire, sometimes I don't monitor my children's dressing like I should...


And, no, I don't know why she ALWAYS does this face in every picture we take. Silly girl.

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

Too cute. I think her face is so funny, and if you look at the post below, you're making a similar face. Too cute!! By the way, you're in the Kansas City area aren't you? I have a friend moving up by Liberty. What ward are you in and what suggestions would you give her about moving there?