I was able to go to girls camp from Thurs to Sat and it was sooo much fun! I really felt like I was 13 again. I thought I'd just be thinking about my kids and everything back home, but instead it was as if I was in a different life where those things didn't even exist. My girls are so great and it was nice to see my hundreds of hours of hard work finally pay off. The weather was perfect and my family was alive and well when I came home. I absolutely loved it! Unfortunately, I was released as Camp director Sunday :o( but.....I was put in the YW presidency! Hooray! You can't get more celestial than our group of girls.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I'm sure the girls had a GREAT time. I remember girls camp with you and it was always a blast!!
Post a Comment