So here are the traditional making-a-mess-with-the-first-birthday-cake pictures. I set the cupcake cake in front of him and was going to let him dig in for a second for the pic, then take the cake away and give him one of the cupcakes to eat. Well, after the initial pictures my mom called. I got to talking to her and when I realized he still had the cake I looked back and saw that I was too late.
Masen got a few new (used) toys, and the kids were equally excited for them too! The middle
picture is the multitude of birthday cards Laycie made for him. She's really into that now.
Masen is such a cute little toddler. He is always good for an adorable smile. He is my happiest baby and by far makes the cutest faces. He is also my cuddliest baby--and it makes me sad that I probably shouldn't be referring to him as a baby anymore! He's got just the blondest hair you can imagine--it's almost invisible. He's not walking yet. He'll stand up and sit down on his own, but has no desire to go anywhere apparently. He also is pretty shy, but he is so cute about it; he'll give a coy smile and dig his face into my shoulder. He's just the best!
1 comment:
Baby birthday parties are so exciting! He is so cute! Kaylie is also shy and cuddly I love it!
Post a Comment