Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Tea

Andersin's preschool did a really cute little Mother's Tea today for Mother's Day. He was a little nervous that we don't drink tea and he didn't know what I was going to do or say. I assured him I was no stranger to these situations :o)


They sang little songs--10 of them actually--and it was adorable. I was suprised how well he knew all of the words (where was that steller memory when the Primary sang for Mother's Day and he just stood there the whole time??) We had lunch together and then he gave me a flower pot that he decorated. I loved it! One of those days that you never want to be anything but a mom!

2 comments:

Brooks said...

What a sweetheart. And you look great by the way.

Melinda said...

Ahh that is so sweet!