Ollie loved those for a while. It was scary when I realized he could pull the little white cap off the end. So now we no longer have caps on ours. He is such a cutie!
oh my! That is so funny how we all go through the same thing. Kaylie also started loving those and I also had to take all the caps off! I never did find all of them to replace in our last house. oops! and I tried to pull one off in our new house and couldn't get it so thought I was good. Next day I realized she had pulled one off! They are amazing!
3 comments:
Yup, and the little hockey puck looking things they use to hold doors open at church.
Ollie loved those for a while. It was scary when I realized he could pull the little white cap off the end. So now we no longer have caps on ours. He is such a cutie!
oh my! That is so funny how we all go through the same thing. Kaylie also started loving those and I also had to take all the caps off! I never did find all of them to replace in our last house. oops! and I tried to pull one off in our new house and couldn't get it so thought I was good. Next day I realized she had pulled one off! They are amazing!
Post a Comment