For some reason the jump from 26 to 27 was big for me. 27 just sounds so close to thirty and I'm not quite ready for that! Either way, Lance once again made me feel so special today! I started off the day with garage-saleing with my good friend Chantel for like 4 hours--and didn't even hit half of the garage sales (this is all within a 1 mile radius of my house, mind you) I love Kansas City!! So, the day started off great. Then, when I got back the kids had decorated the house for me--so cute--and were ready to have a little party. Andersin thought it would be a fun idea to hide all my presents and play "Hot and Cold" to find them. So, I walked around the backyard/basement until I got 'warmer, hot, hotter..".


It was fun and I got lots of great bath and body stuff!
We then ate a way too good icecream cake and went to the mall to play.

Making a wish!


Andersin's tough motercycle-guy face
The day ended with a romantic dinner at The Cheesecake factory.....Mmmmmm....where we sat on the top floor and watched the sunset during dinner.

All dressed up
I don't even know what's up with this picture...
The most amazing steak/potatoes/asperagus ever!

Burrito....???....seriously...

Perfect day! Thanks Sweet!
2 comments:
I just about had a heart attack! I thought I had missed your b-day. But then I looked at the date and thought, whew! What a relief. I love the Cheesecake Factory, never have gotten the dessert though, just too full! :)
Mary, Mom
Glad you had such a fun celebration! It was a big jump for me too...I kept thinking, I'm not supposed to feel like this until I turn 30...glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment