Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Andersin's FIVE!!

Well, Andersin is officially a whole hand in age! Hooray! We had a great day celebrating his birthday--even though his big birthday bash is Saturday. He wrote out a detailed schedule of what he wanted his day to entail-it was cute.

Grandpa and Nana Carter gave him some money, so he packed it in his wallet and we went to Toys R US! It was so fun for him.
He also got Hooked on Phonic--which actually proved to be a GREAT gift, he loves it--, a few fighting guys, and his big present a Ninetendo Gameboy Advanced! It's a used, older version, but he loves it. We were a little skeptical about giving him a handheld video game, but the same rules apply as his others: he can only play it on Friday and Saturdays. So, hopefully we'll be okay. All and all, I think he had a great day.

4 comments:

Court and Britt said...

what a cute guy!! Happy birthday Andersin, we miss you guys!!!

Brooks said...

What a good idea to only let him play on the weekends! I'll have to remember that when my little guy gets old enough.

Hilary said...

Hey! This is Hilary (Ingoldsby). I went to high school with Lance and found your blog. We're working on a picture slideshow for the 10 year reunion and I'm asking everyone for a recent family pic to include. If you could, send me one at hilarywhitesides@gmail.com. Thanks! PS Your family is adorable!

Rachel said...

Hey guys... I'm so sorry I never got your email address. you can just email me at smachy@ hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog if you want it. It was really fun to see you guys.