We've had Lance's Hospital Anesthesia party, his UMKC party, 2 school parties, one playgroup party, one ward party, and a partridge in a pear tree :o) Most have been fun, some have been stressful (I was co-in charge of his university's party), but now we are officially partied out!
First was Lance's anesthesia party with the practice he works for at Liberty Hospital. I love going and look forward to it every year. It is really classy and fancy. We get to eat way too expensive of food (we don't foot the bill) and get to live the rich life for a few hours. Lance doesn't particularly enjoy it (he'd much rather be wearing a t-shirt and eating a Totinos pizza), but for me it's a nice change from diapers and time-outs.

Our church's Christmas party was really fun. They had a nice dinner, musical program, and....you'll never believe this...but Santa even stopped by! The line was over an hour long to sit on his lap--no joke (if he wasn't the real Santa you might have thought he was being paid by the hour, cough cough). So we bribed our children with a treat to wave from a distance and head out of there.
I tried to take some beautiful holiday shots, butI couldn't get Masen to stand still in his stylin' sweater, ah well. He looked handsome though. Doesn't Laycie look like a big present with a bow? I love it!
Our church's Christmas party was really fun. They had a nice dinner, musical program, and....you'll never believe this...but Santa even stopped by! The line was over an hour long to sit on his lap--no joke (if he wasn't the real Santa you might have thought he was being paid by the hour, cough cough). So we bribed our children with a treat to wave from a distance and head out of there.
I tried to take some beautiful holiday shots, butI couldn't get Masen to stand still in his stylin' sweater, ah well. He looked handsome though. Doesn't Laycie look like a big present with a bow? I love it!
I always love going to Andersin's class. I get to volunteer in his classroom every Thursday, so I've gotten to know the kids really well. They had a fun Christmas party the last day of school. Laycie had a Christmas party at her preschool too, but I dropped the ball on that and didn't even bring my camera....


No comments:
Post a Comment