Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!


We've had a lot of fun snowy days lately, so I thought I'd post a pic of how much the kids are enjoying it!


Although I haven't let Masen go out and play, he seems to enjoy watching from the window. (I'm just too much of a pansy to take him out there-I hate being cold!!)



3 comments:

Kari Cheney said...

poor masen!!! although i dont blame you, i dont want to take alexis out either :)

The Parents said...

Are those pink pants on Andersin? Oh the poor kid will never live those down, but as a mom you hate to buy just for the color. Oh well, the pics are great. I can't believe you have that much snow. Hopefully it will be gone a couple of weeks.
Thanks so much for blogging again, Mary, Mom

Anonymous said...

I like Andersins pants.
Bryce