Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Georgia Carters



We absolutely loved Bryce and Amy's visit! They were only here for a few days and we wish we could see them more often. It's a shame Clay & Amy were too cool and skipped out on the trip--they sure did miss out (I had to throw in a minor guilt trip...).


Lance is always the 'cool uncle' wherever we are. He wrestles and is so good with all of his neices and nephews. He's the best :o)


I love the type of company Bryce's family was. Super low-maintainace, a huge help around the house (I still was in quite a bit of pain when they were here), and tons of fun. We spent most of the time just hanging out in our backyard. Amy did some much neglected house work and my kids loved their cousins and aunt & uncle! We did go to Fun Run, but I'm pretty sure I've done like a dozen blogs on that place, so I'll spare you the generic pics.



Lance and Bryce played some washers. They both think they're all that--Lance with his beanie in the hot weather, and Bryce with his aviator glasses. They are quite the pair.


We forced Andersin and Preston into a cage match--nothing wrong with that right?

We also had movie nights with all of them most nights; we miss you guys!!!

2 comments:

The Parents said...

Awesome, Super blogggin'! Glad you could all get together, it's so good for the kids.

Anonymous said...

I must have missed these pictures before. Man we had a blast. I loved beating Lance down in Washers. Cute pictures.
Bryce