Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's hard being almost 2

"Awe, come on Mom, why can't I have what I want!?"
.

"Man! Life's not fair!"
.

"Give me what I want!!!"


"No, wait. Okay. I can compose myself. I'll just tough it out."

.

"Hey, it's not funny. Put the camera down and stop laughing at me."

.
"Fine! You brought this on yourself!!"


5 comments:

The Parents said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is such a cutesy face, one anybody can love. Just give 'im a hug and life is good, again. We sure are looking forward to seeing all of you soon! :-) Mom, Mary

Kari Cheney said...

Soooo cute....haha

Chantel said...

We miss Mr. almost 2. Morgan and Max got a good laugh at the pictures. We miss you guys!

Rapp Family said...

So funny!! I can totally relate with our little Brady. It is hard being 2!! Mason is a doll and I'm sure he'll overcome this stage quickly =) Enjoy!

Granny Robin said...

Oh wow! This is one you'll want to keep and share for a pre-wedding album. Bless his little heart. I just can't wait to get my hands on him! Get into my arms, Masen! I'll give you a Granny hug you won't ever forget!