Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Turning 28!

I'm pleased to say that 28 feels good! I had a fantastic birthday--like always--with Lance and the kids. I got a few presents, most notibly my Zumba DVD set that I wanted and an ipod! I have been wanted to get Zumba ever since a girl in my ward taught the class for our workout enrichment group. It was so fun and such a good workout. Seeing as how I still have a dozen or so lbs to lose I put it on my wishlist. The ipod was an unexpected suprise. I had lost mine months ago, then recently found it in the lawn--after the mounds of snow had melted on top. Needless to say, it didn't survive and I've been stealing Lance's ever since. He found a good deal on craigslist and I love it!



They also suprised me and took me out to dinner. The restaraunt was only about 5 min away from our house, but by the time we got there there was a really severe thunderstorm--I'm talking really severe! We sat out in the car in the parking lot for about 15 minutes because it was too bad to run inside, but too bad to drive back home in. In the 20 feet from our car to the front doors we got completely soaked. It was crazy.

When our waiter heard it was my birthday they brought us a slice of their gooey caramel pie--it was a reagular deep dish slice of pie that was 100% caramel. So rich and, as we found out when we put Masen in the van, so messy.

No comments: