Chuck E Cheese's is always fun for our family. We could spend every birthday and vacation day there (which we pretty much do) and never get bored.
Here are some things about Andersin that you should know:
- He not only loves video games, but also is extremely good at them. Crazy good at them. Lance actually tries his hardest to beat Andersin when they play each other and most of the time can't. They also consume his mind, he talks about them all the time and thinks about them constantly. It's a good thing we only let him play video games on Friday night and Saturday. He'd be an addict.
- He is very smart--which we've always known--he was one of 2 students in his class that went to the advanced math class, and he is well above average in academic areas. As a volunteer in his class I get to do the assessments of the students and so I see it first hand. He is great with Math and Reading especially.
- If you mix his smarts with his sense of humor you get such clever wittiness--it's impressive and so fun to be around.
- He is also very shy and quiet in public. He looks very serious a lot of the time, or like he's bored, but really he just gets nervous. Around his friends and family though he is loud and crazy! (especially during primary....)
- He is super protective of his family. He gets that from his dad :o) If someone is picking on or being mean to one of us--watch out! All that quietness and shyness goes out the window to defend us. He is the best big brother I could have ever hoped for my other kids.
- We have let him pick one sport to do this summer and he has picked......cross country. I know....weird. I told him is was just running and he said, "I know, running is my best." He does love running.
- Lastly, as cheesy as it sounds, he has such a strong testimony of God and Jesus Christ for a 6 year old. He understands gospel doctrines and principles and really tries to do what is right for the right reasons. He is so wonderful and I'm so blessed to have him as mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment