Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Friday, April 20, 2012

If at first you don’t succeed, try try again!

So I remember when Masen was about Aubrey’s age (12 months ish) we moved our couch to the other side of our living room. He kept trying to get through the same opening he was use to crawling through, even though it was now blocked by a couch. I always thought it was funny how is little mind couldn’t process the change and he’d just peek through the small gap and whine. Well, to my surprise, Aubrey has been going to that same spot the past few weeks and fussing and getting frustrated! She’s never been able to go that way; it’s crazy she get so mad :o)  So, I took a picture to capture it.

IMG_2537

After taking the picture, I thought, ‘I’m so glad she’s never really tried to squeeze through there and has gotten stuck!’ Well, her mind must have read mine because when I came back into the room I saw this!

IMG_2545 IMG_2544

Don’t think I’m a bad mom for grabbing my camera before I helped her—I just thought it was so ironic!

Oh, and if you’re wondering whether or not she finally caught on that she’s not getting through, I took this a few days later:

IMG_2557

When will that silly girl learn??

1 comment:

Grandma Lois said...

I have missed your blogging!! Love the pics! Can't wait to see you!!