Not a whole lot to blog, just had some pictures of everyone in their Easter Sunday outfits. I would have loved to have taken them out in the spring sunny weather---but it was soo cold!! We even walked out of church to some falling snow...brrr....



A storybook journey doesn't have to be perfect....but you don't get much closer than this!
9 comments:
Okay, I love your dress! You look beautiful Caetie!!! Happy Easter!
Laycie's dress is so darling. Such a cute family!
Love your dress! That's the thing....I would totally stumble upon your dress in a department store and not realize I was checking out maternity, until I went to try it on....then I'd think, "Even though it looks darn cute on me, I can't buy it...what if one of my prego friends shows up in the same dress at church!" LOL. You have the most adorable fam!
The real secret is....it's not even a maternity dress!! I bought it last summer before I got pregnant and thought it fit really weird---turns out just put a big tummy in it and it looks great!
Soooo adorable! Great taste Easter bunny! Bryce is really excited to see you all dressed up and fancy this up-coming weekend! I wish I could be there too, but Bryce promised to take lots of pictures, so, just give those kids and hug and kiss from their Aunt Amy!
Beautiful Easter pictures! You all look great and your kids are so grown up. I love the hug Andersin is giving Laycie. They look like they are such good friends. Sounds like Easter was fun! You have the cutest family.
What a wonderful blog you have. I loved reading all of the cute stories. The family looks so cute and we can't wait to see you again.
cute easter pictures!! loved the outfits:)
Oh my heck Caetie, they are so darn cute!!! I haven't talked to you forever so I had to check in on your blog. You look great!!
Post a Comment