
Well, Laycie used the potty the past 2 days in a row! Not just going pee-pees, but actual....#2. We were so proud that I just had to post this cute pic of her in her new Dora underwear she got for being a big girl and using the toilet (you'll have to excuse the weird smile stage she's going through)! She only barely two years old, so this successful potty-training I'm assuming it's just a fun phase she's having. But a mom can hope can't she???
1 comment:
Nephi's doing kind of the same thing - although his has just been a weird phase, LOL. He has his days when he'll tell me he needs to go #2 and he wants to sit on the potty, but he's NEVER gone #1 on the potty yet... I'm willing to work with it, since I figure as long as they're in Nursery, there's not a rush to make the leaders run them to the bathroom ;-). Like you, it gives me hope, though!!! Once they decide they care *consistently*, it'll be great! :-) And that's a cute smile :-).
Post a Comment