Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Monday, April 14, 2008

Diaper Shower!

I just realized that I never blogged about my baby shower that was last weekend. It was a joint 'diaper shower' for myself and two girls in my ward. Since it was none of our firsts, we had just a simple diaper shower where people mostly brought diapers, wipes, and things that get used from baby to baby. It was so sweet of Robyn and Lori to organize it for us--we had such fun. It was nice to have an excuse to meet with girlfriends and eat cheesecake and Oreo pie at 10 o'clock in the morning! Here are a few shots from that morning; isn't Lori an awesome photographer? Thanks! Oh, and for those of you who aren't up-to-date on the latest and greatest in mommy stuff, the thing I'm modeling in the second pic is a sweet nursing cover that some girls chipped in to get me--I love it! A must for any mom.





4 comments:

Laura said...

What a great idea. Such a nice thing to do for the 3rd or 4th baby. You look great!

Court and Britt said...

Your shower was fun, can't wait for your little guy to get here!!

Lori Garcia said...

I was wondering when you were going to post these :o) I remember somebody (hint, hint) saying they needed these pictures ASAP because she wanted to put them on her blog (hint, hint :o)

Just kidding! Love ya. What a fun shower! Loved the games!

Sherrie said...

Caetie, could anyone look more beautiful? Those are great pictures of you! :) I love the fabric of the nursing cover! How fun!