Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring is here!!

Kansas City has been absolutely beautiful the past few days! Perfect 75 degree weather with plenty of sun--we just can't get enough. It is suppose to cool off this weekend and next week, but it has given us as little taste of spring! We finally could switch out the winter clothes for the summer clothes (which, by the way, is an enormous task that I always underestimate before I begin), and I am antsy to plant some flowers in our front lawn (which is a big 'yeah right' being 8 months pregnant). Oh well, I guess I'll just settle for the dandelions my kids pick for me!

4 comments:

J.Frey said...

I'm jealous! We haven't had any nice consistent weather here, yet. I keep hoping. Your blog is so cute! I love reading about what you guys are up to. Good Luck with your last month of pregnancy! and try getting some sleep! Miss you!

Kari Cheney said...

Nice weather, whats that? It snowed here yesterday!!!! So mad...

Carter Family said...

The pics are awesome. We know what a task it is to switch out the clothes b/c there is always a transition period where you will need warm weather clothes and then the next day will be cold and windy. So you have to keep both set of clothes around, what a pain. Oh well at least you guys had a nice taste of spring.
Bryce

Court and Britt said...

Great pictures!! They look so cute. We have loved the warm weather!! Too bad it is going to be cold this week:(