How Laycie can turn on the attitude--where does she get it?
And how much sweeter they look when they are sleeping.
How cute Masen was the first time he was in his Bumbo seat...
And how bummed I was when I realized he didn't like it.
(Okay, so this one might have grossed you out--sorry, unfortunatley that's my life)
How mind-boggling it is to see soooo much spit up come out of such a small tummy.
How often Lance and I regret having Laycie and Andersin share a room--until we see them like this :o) (This pic is actually from last fall, but this still happens)
.
Now, this next one might actually be blog-worthy. This is the sight I see EVERY DAY on my couch. Andersin precisely lines up his 'fighting guys' and has fights with them in a surprisingly methodical and organized way. The first two guys fight, then the loser gets put in the white basket and the winner moves on to the next opponent in the line. This continues all the way down until the final fight where the winner is declared. Each guy has specific moves that he does (I won't bore you with those details, but Andersin would be more than happy to). If Lacyie gets on one of her sassy kicks, she knows the quickest way to create havoc is to mess-up his line--you don't want to see the outcome.. Sometimes I'm amazed by how his little mind works!
.
How not so ordinary my ordinary days go..... :o)
Well, we will be in Utah at my families reunion for the next week (wahoo!), so it may be awhile before more blogs come; but they'll be good when they do! Later!









1 comment:
It's amazing to me how much Andersin and Brendan are alike. Brendan lines all his cars up in that same way and then has "crashes" with them. Wish we were closer to one another.. our boys (all of them) would love it.
Post a Comment