So, the countdown begins! Only 10 days until our big roadtrip out to Utah! Andersin's been sporadically counting down ever since my mom came out to help with Masen. A few times a week or so he'd ask "How many days until we go to Grandma Cheney's house?", so we'd pull out the calender and count. The closer it has gotten, the more frequently he asks, so I decided to have him make a chain (which I hadn't done since I was a kid, and never occurred to me they could be used for something other than counting down until Christmas). He loved making it, and it was a good excuse for me to have him practice cutting and writing his numbers. It's appropriately hanging beneath the pic of my family. 


Then as I was reviewing the pics I had just taken of him, I looked up to see him doing some random ninja dance, so I thought I'd capture that as well. He's such a happy kid!


Oh, and we will get to see Lance's family for a day or two on the way to our destination--and we are equally excited about that :o)
3 comments:
LOL SO FUNNY. Brendan asks everynight if it's the night that Andersin is coming to sleep in his room with him and play the WII. We are so excitited to have ya'll come out.
Wow - so the ninja dance would have been so much cooler in video form, but the pics will have to do. (I'm thinkin reunion FHE material!) Such a good idea with the chain, yea for the countdown!!!!
I am excited to see everyone! I miss them even more because of my visit!! Tell everyone I love them!
Post a Comment