Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Utah Trip--Cheney Family Reunion

I love my family!!! Okay, so I've been having this internal struggle with how to blog about my family's reunion. We did soo many fun things there and I want to blog about every little event and post all my pics...but...I do have over 150 pictures from the reunion (like I said, we did soo much stuff!! Good times.) and I just don't think it's logically possible. So, I'll just post a handful of pics with quick captions explaining them. Hopefully it's enough to make you all jelous you don't have my family :o)
Here we all are on the first day, catching up on our lives.


.


Here is a view of the crazyness before swimming



.

Here is my parents SWEET setup with their 33 ft. pool--my Dad worked so hard finishing the deck! Nice huh?



.


Lance is always a favorite when it comes to the neices and nephews!


.



Grandma read a bedtime story to all the kids each night


.

Andersin, Laycie, and Whitney sang I love to see the temple for FHE--it was soo cute!

.


This is Lance doing some finishing touches on our annual Pinewood Derby cars


.

Here we are with our cars! 3 of our cars got in the top 7--impressive huh?


.



We had a seriously steller Hawaiian Liuau one night.


.




We had 6 craft/activity tables set up for the kids to rotate at



.

Had a rockin pinata

.

I even taught the kids a Hawaiian dance that they performed for everyone!

.


We had a little Cheney Olympics for them, here is the gymnastics balance beam event.


.


Andersin was completely obsessed with Grandpa Cheney, we had to have frequent talks with him about sharing Grandpa with his cousins (and not bugging him to death!)



Well, believe it or not that doesn't even begin to cover all we did throughout the 4 days. I sure miss everyone already!! We're counting down until next year--though no chain has been made quite yet :o)

2 comments:

Brit said...

that is so much fun!! And look at all those babies!!! It's a lot like Ry's family. We had 7 boys born in 1 year...it's crazy now with a bunch of 3 year old boys running around! Your family is so stinkin' cute, love the luau picks!

The Parents said...

AWWWWWWW!!! That makes me sooooo jealous! What an awesome event. Now if our family would have reunions like that I wouldn't mind going. Great to see pics of the family. We just love your family, all of them, too.