Well, Masen is two months old! So, if you remember, we spent his one month birthday at the Royals game; on his two month birthday guess what he got??.....six immunizations! Hooray for Masen! Okay, so he wasn't quite as thrilled with the shots as he was with the game, but what can you do? I thought I'd give you all his stats and post a quick, cute video we got of him smiling last week! Enjoy!
Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 23.5 inches (45th percentile)
Head circumference: 17.4 inches (90th percentile!!)
I've never had one of my kids be below the 95th percentile for weight, so it's fun to have one stay small!
Oh, you'll have to excuse my annoying cooing sounds, I was trying to get him to coo back :o)
7 comments:
He is so adorable!
I can't believe he is 2 months already! Time flies. What an adorable video. He is such a special spirit. He also is looking very healthy and not orange. I do believe he is looking more like Lance, though. Can't wait to see you guys on the 16th.
Mom, Mary
Well, Lance, I believe you can easily call Masen Mini-Me. He looks just like you!!! As much as Jackson looks like Bryce. He seems so lovable... like you just want to cuddle him all day long.
Caetie, you just got your figure right back, didn't you? I really miss y'all.
Love,
Madre
He is so cute!! I sure wish that I lived closer or better yet, You lived closer to me!! I love all of you. Please give Andersin and Laycie a hug from Great Grandma Lois!
Awwww! That video was great - he's such a happy little guy! My kids have watched it over and over (which is good because that "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" video was getting a bit over played by the Halle family!) 16 days till I hold him!
Oh!! He is really cute Caetie. But I see that he still gets the hiccups!
He's such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment