
Looking cute in their red, white and blue!
.

Playing with Dad in the pool
.

Lance playing some macho pushing game into the pool--he kept losing..
.

Andersin taking a break from the fun
.
Andersin loved the fireworks that parachute guys fell out of
.

Laycie wasn't a fan of any of them that were loud...which was all of them :o)
.

She did love sparklers though...
.
Just not when she accidentally steps on one and burns her feet (she has little blisters now, it was so sad!)
.

Masen was content enjoying the party all snuggled up and warm
.

That way Mom could enjoy the party too!
.
Andersin said it was a perfect day because he had his "two favorite things: cheetos and fireworks"
.
He was completely in awe by all the amazing fireworks we saw.
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun for the whole fam. We sure miss you guys. Thanks so much for the great hospitality. Love you all, Mom, Mary
What great pictures! I love the blessing day family picture. You all look so great. And, I have to comment on Mason's picture at the Royal's game when Lance was plugging his ears....what an adorable little boy! You're doing such a great job and your older kids are awesome helpers! I'm so jealous! I guess mine will grow up soon enough, right?
Post a Comment