Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family
Lance, Caetie, Andersin, Laycie, Masen, & Aubrey

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Masen's Blessing Day


Another milestone to add to Masen's little life so far. Lance did a great job on the blessing (if there is such a thing as doing a 'great job' on a priesthood blessing) and Masen did his part by not crying through it--way to go bud! To put a damper on this great event, Lance's family decided to leave after church and head back to Idaho :o( It was so great having them here and we will sure miss them!Okay, so I had to post this pic of Masen with his Great-grandma Lois because he was totally in the process of spitting up while I was taking the picture--first it was messing all over her at the Great Wolf Lodge, now it's spitting up on her before church. What gives Masen?

2 comments:

BHodges said...

Honestly your family is beautiful my brother in Christ.

The Wi Family said...

Caetie,
Hey, it's been a long time. This is Kristina Mellor Wi. I was looking on Kari's blog (she's from my home ward) and saw your blog site. You have a beautiful family!!!! I can't believe you have 3 adorable kids! We just had our 2nd girl last week. I just wanted to say hi. Check out our blog at... www.wherethewisatnow.blogspot.com
It was also crazy to see Edgar and Dave's blogs from your site. Brought back a lot of memories. So glad to see everyone so happy! Take Care
Kristina