Well, it's our big '5' this year--I can't believe it! I couldn't have pictured being where we are today 5 years ago. Time has flown, and man has it been fun! We were so in love on our wedding day, and now 5 years, 4 homes (6 if you count Lance's rotation we went on), 431 Hobo spiders, 3 states, 2 bachelor's degrees, 1 master's degree, $****** of debt, 4 pregnancies, 3 incredible children, 644,291 kisses, 29 Jazz playoff games, and 33,465,773 butterflies in my stomach later...we are even more in love now! 

Lance's family was kind enough to watch our kids while we went out to dinner for our anniversary. I don't know what's up with the pic on the left that we took right before we left. We both look very unexcited to be heading out together--which was not the case! I just don't think we quite knew when the picture was being taken. Oh well :o)
4 comments:
Oh, yay! Happy #5! And what an adorable post - enjoy the rest of eternity, too! :-)
Congratulations! I'm so glad to see how happy you are! All the best...
Happy 5 years!! Glad you guys got to go out together:)
Congrats guys! You have such a great family. I love reading your blog, even if I don't comment all the time. Loved the baseball pictures, and tell Andersin that I love fireworks and cheetohs too!
Post a Comment