My youngest sister Caralee (almost 16) came to visit us 2 weeks ago and we had so much fun! I've been waiting to blog about it in hopes that she'd send me some of the pics she took while she was here, but apparently is too busy for that :o) She was here for 5 days and we went to Tiffany Springs Waterpark, Worlds of Fun Amusement Park, ate buffalo -- well I did at least, she wouldn't try it --, swam a lot, and did way too much shopping! My kids just love her and she was so good with them. When she left Andersin said, "Mom, I love Aunt Caralee...but she talks way too fast!" That's a teenager for you. She was only seven years old when I left home for college, so I hadn't really gotten to know the 'grown-up' version of my little sis. Needless to say, I hope this isn't the last time she pays us a visit.
Oh, there was one more thing I made her do while she was here. I have a bit of a Stacey London/Tyra Banks complex where I want to give everyone a makeover and turn them into a model. So, I forced her to be my latest victim:



The photographer is one of my good friends, so she through me in for a pic---isn't my sis beautiful!
2 comments:
OMGoodness, you're both just gorgeous - what beautiful pics! :-)
That was so awesome! I did not know that about you Caetie. Now I know what we are doing next time we come out! I can't believe how grown up she is. What beautiful women!
Love to all, Mom, Mary
Post a Comment